Sunday, May 7, 2022
Capelli Sports Complex, 1659 Wayside Rd.
Tinton Falls, NJ
The Northeast Field Hockey Jamboree gives players the opportunity to compete in live competitive team play, throughout a one-day 7v7 tournament. Each game will be 25 minutes in length with 2 minutes between each game.
* Open to all students grades 7-12 (U-10, U-12/U-14/U-16/U-19)
* Players must register as a team
* Minimum of 6 field players & 1 GK= Minimum 7 player to a team
* 4 Games per Team
* Register by April 25, 2021
* On the day of the event Registration will begin at 7:35 a.m.
* Games begin at 8:30 a.m.
Players will need to:
* Bring a team uniform
*Supply own balls to warm up with (game balls will be supplied)
*Wear cross-trainers or turf shoes
*Have mouth guards and shin guards (mandatory for play)
*Supply their own sticks or Goalie Equipment
*Register themselves on the day of the tournament
Cost: $60.00 per person, must register with a team (minimum of 6 field players & 1 GK per team)
(Limited only by number age, grade level, and/or gender)